Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Silk Scarf Hunt

I've been dying for a silk scarf lately. They're so elegant and pretty and you can really do a lot with them. I've been searching esty and other websites.. I found this one - its the most affordable one that I've found so far which is good because I've been trying to cut back a lot on the amount of money I spend on clothes.

Here are some others that I've come across in my searching.
Floral Print - This scarf is absolutely stunning. I love the colors and the pattern on it, and the price tag isn't crazy
Abstract Design - I LOVE this scarf - its a little more than I really want to spend on a scarf, but its hand painted and its beautiful and very unique.
Summer Breeze - This isn't a silk scarf like I want, but I adore this and can really picture myself getting a ton of use out of it. I also love the price tag!


And now - a scarf with gnomes


<3 ari

2 comments:

  1. I have so many scarves and i never get to wear them here in california.

    anyway if you ever want I can make you a cute blog layout, but after im done with all the jobs i have nao

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay omg i'd love that!

    also thank you for being my very first comment!!!!
    the gnomes were for you

    ReplyDelete