Friday, March 5, 2010

Daily Outfit

Outfit (3/4/2010)
Green Top: Urban Outfitters
Tube Top : Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Old Navy
Purple Cords: J. Crew
Moccasins: American Eagle

Side (3/4/2010)

I found my old camera! No more webcam pictures!!
I love colors and I love mixing colors. Academichic did a great post on how to combine three colors that work together.
I was debating whether I should wear my brightly colored plaid scarf, or just a neutral pashmina. I decided to go for the colorful one because the colors are pretty similar to the ones that I'm wearing. I love scarves and wear one almost every day, I apologize that I don't know where most of them come from, I have a ton and I get most of them from street vendors.

Top (3/4/2010)

I'm still playing with textures and patterns, I layered a striped tubetop underneath my pleated green v-neck. The lines of these tops go in opposite directions adding (even more) visual interest. I don't think it's overkill because the stripes are neutral (I refrained from wearing a colored cami underneath)
Overall I was pleased with this outfit, maybe it was subconsciously inspired by my painting yesterday. My mother actually gave me a nice compliment today; she said that I wear colors you'd never think of pairing together, but I make it work. Thank you momma!

<3 ari

No comments:

Post a Comment