Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daily Outfit

Outfit (3/3/2010)
Cardigan: Gap
Black Jeans: Express
Top: H&M
Boots: Ugg

Side (3/3/2010)

This outfit isn't worth posting about at all, its more or less my lounge wear. I've just been doing things around the house today but I don't like staying in sweats or PJ's which worked out well because a friend of mine decided to stop by for a while and we painted a picture together! Last night we were trying to figure out what to do, so we decided to go to the art store and pick up a canvas and paint and some brushes and today we had a blast with it all. Its not something thats going to be in a gallery anytime soon, but we had a lot of fun and its something I'm sure we're going to do again.

Painting (3/3/2010)

While the painting was very colorful, my outfit was all neutrals with a bit of purple in my scarf. I've noticed about myself that I either wear a ton of color, or a ton of neutrals and I don't mix the two together very often aside from small accents. I added a little bit of visual interest to the outfit with the plaid scarf which brought in a little bit of purple and introduced a new pattern to go on top of the striped shirt.

Top (3/3/2010

<3 ari

No comments:

Post a Comment